ONE TIME ENTRY FEE OF $20 FOR ALL 4-H, FFA, and Open Jr. EXHIBITORS INCLUDES 10 day seasons pass for the Northwest Washington Fair. Entry fee due at time of registration. Open Class Livestock Entries require per animal entry fee in some divisions.
1. ALL premium checks will be mailed no later than September 30th, of the current year, and must be cashed by December 1st of the current year.
2. If you have questions about your entries or premium check please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your email within 2 business days.
3. ALL premium checks must be cashed by December 1 of the current year issued. No checks will be reissued after December 1 of current year.
4. Any error in the records of premiums caused by oversight or neglect shall be subject to correction whenever proof is furnished to the fair office that a mistake has been made. Errors and checks not received in the mail by November 1st of current year should be reported via either email at email@example.com or in writing to the Fair office at 1775 Front Street, Lynden, WA 98264.
5. Checks that are lost or damaged will be subjected to a $35.00 fee for canceling and replacing a check.
If you exceed $600.00 in total premiums, you will need to file a W-9 form. These are available in the fair office. Premium checks will not be issued unless we have the completed W-9 form.