Rights to Attend the Northwest Washington Fair
TheNorthwest Washington Fair is a private facility and recognizes the right ofpatrons to attend the Fair free from discrimination because of race, creed,color, national origin, sex, honorably discharged veteran or military status,sexual orientation or the presence of sensory, mental or physical disability orthe use of a trained guide dog or service animal by a person with a disabilityto lawfully attend the Fair. In orderto provide a safe and secure environment, the following are prohibited and non-compliancemay result in the violator being removed from the Fairgrounds:
1. Disorderly or disruptive conduct of anytype.
2. Threatening, belligerent or hostilebehavior of any type.
3. Standing or walking in large groupsthat block the movement of Northwest Washington Fair patrons or causeinconvenience to others.
4. Blocking any building, booth, exhibit,concession stand, performance, ticket window, gate, stage, doorway, walkway,fire exit or stairway.
5. Bicycle riding, skate boarding,rollerblading, Moped riding, Segway riding or skating of any kind on thefairgrounds.
6. Possession of alcoholic beverages,outside of designated alcohol service areas.
7. Use of loud or obscene language orgestures or other offensive behavior or dress that interferes with patrons’enjoyment of activities and events at the Northwest Washington Fair.
8. Sitting on or placing feet on tabletops.
9. Bringing pets on fairgrounds except astrained guide dog or service animal by a person with a disability to lawfullyattend the Fair.
10. Soliciting for sale, offering for sale,or selling goods or services by non-concessionaires. (The sales of goods andservices may only be conducted in a designed commercial space by approvedconcessionaires upon payment of a fee for such commercial space. Applications forsuch commercial space may be obtained from Fair office.)
11. Interfering with fair business orinterfering with the conduct of business by Northwest Washington Fairconcessionaires or exhibitors.
12. Soliciting contributions or signatures,leafleting, picketing or displaying signs, posters or banners outside of thedesignated booth or area.
13. Distributing buttons, bumper stickers,hats, balloons, T-shirts, novelty items, food or beverages bynon-concessionaires.
14. Any activity that could result inphysical harm to person or property.
15. Any article defined as a weapon exceptfor those used by law enforcement.
16. Membership or associate of a knowncriminal street gang as defined by Washington State RCW9.94A.030
17. Any act defined by federal, state, orlocal statute or ordinances as constituting a crime.
18. Smoking of tobacco products and usageof e-cigarettes outside of designated smoking areas.
19. Marijuana possession, public display orusage.
20. Possession of Drones or othermechanical flying devices of any nature or the Flying of drones without priorwritten permission.
Violationof these Rules will constitute cause for removal of the violator from theNorthwest Washington fairgrounds.