To place an on-line entry, click here: http://nwwafair.fairwire.com/
Online Entry Tip: We suggest you find the department you are entering and have the information in front of you to check as you are making your entries online. This makes it much easier to get the correct data entered and assures that you are aware of the specific department requirements. Also make sure to go all the way through the SUBMIT phase or the entry will not be completed.
Premium books for the above contain entry information. Premium books may be subject to change after their original posting. Please check back periodically and refresh your browser for most current information.
All animal entries received after the deadline of July 10th will be charged a late fee of $25.00 per head, late entries may be accepted until July 20. Please note: if you are entering a registered animal in an open class lot you will need to turn in a copy of the animal's registration to the Fair's Competitive Exhibits Office. The fax number is (360) 354-1315. Registration papers coming in after July 31st may be charged a $10.00 late fee per animal and information may not be listed in Show Book.
If you have registered previously and do not remember your Password, PLEASE call the Competitive Exhibits office for assistance: (360)354-4111 ext 209
NOTE: Fair entry information may be subject to change after their original posting. Please check back periodically for updates.
1. ALL premium checks will be mailed no later than September 30th.
2. If you have questions about your entries or premium check please email us at email@example.com. We will respond to your email within 2 business days.
3. ALL premium checks must be cashed by December 1 of the same year issued. No checks will be reissued after December 1 of current year.
4. Any error in the records of premiums caused by oversight or neglect shall be subject to correction whenever proof is furnished to the fair office that a mistake has been made. Errors and checks not received in the mail by October 15th must be reported before November 1st of the current year. Errors should be reported via either email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the Fair office at 1775 Front Street, Lynden, WA 98264.
5. Checks that are lost or damaged will be subjected to a $35.00 fee for canceling and replacing a check.
6.1099 Information: If you exceed $600.00 in total premiums, you will need to file a W-9 form. These are available in the fair office. Premium checks will not be issued unless we have the completed W-9 form.