The Northwest Washington Fair is located in Lynden, Washington. We are a year-round facility that has many building and grounds rentals throughout the year. Our 10-day Fair takes place in August. We provide a culture that values teamwork, a strong work ethic, and positive customer service.
SUMMARY: The Maintenance Staff is primarily responsible for maintaining buildings on Fairgrounds and preparing facilities for rentals during the off season and various duties during the Northwest Washington Fair.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Building and grounds maintenance and upkeep
- Prepare facilities for public rentals, including set up and clean up, including janitorial duties
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of tools, equipment or demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Demonstrated ability to follow supervisor’s directions effectively
Depending on Experience
HOURS: Typical week, Monday – Friday 8 – 4:30. Some weekends required. Summer hours, specifically during the Northwest Washington Fair vary.
BENEFITS (upon completing probation period):
How to Apply
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
• Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call 360-354-4111 with any questions