The Northwest Washington Fair is looking for a positive individual with a team orientated
personality to join our team.
The position is a full-time, at will position including, but not limited to customer interactions,
ticket sales, and answering phones and emails. This position also provides general staff support.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Provide excellent customer service.
· Learn and improve office procedures.
· Sell tickets through the Fair’s Box Office.
· Answer all incoming calls and direct to appropriate departments.
· Respond to emails in a timely and professional manner.
· Provide general staff support and special project assistance.
· Train seasonal front-end staff.
· Ensure Fair Office is clean and organized.
· Organized with attention to detail.
· Willing to work long hours seasonally.
· Front desk or customer service experience a must.
Pay and Benefits
· $17-$20/hr DOE.
· Competitive health and dental benefits.
· 401k match.
· Complimentary passes to select events.
How to Apply
• Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call 360-354-4111 with any questions